With the current generation wearing printed clothes has become very popular. Many want to wear clothes with pictures or images of their favourite celebs, pets, or quotes. The evolving world and technology have made it possible to do so. This article tells more about the clothes printing machines.
Before diving deeper, you need to know what a clothes printing machine is. A clothes printing machine is developed for decorating fabric by applying dyes, pigments or other materials in patterns, text, or images.
Did You Know?
Did you know that just like when buying any other machines, there are things you need to check to make sure you purchase the best clothes printing machine? Choosing the best clothes printing machine depends on the quality you intend to achieve. To buy the best printing machine, you need to know the type of clothes you will be printing. Different printing machines are best suited for different types of fabrics.
When printing clothes made of polyester materials, dye sublimation clothing printers are the best, this type of printing machine is best because it produces the ideal print on polyester materials which are the most used fabric at exhibitions, airports, and shopping malls. The most recommended printer for silk, cotton, and nylon fabrics is the direct-to-fabric thermal printer.
Types of Clothes Printing Machines
Due to the many types of printers in the market, we’ll focus only on the fabric printing machines. Depending on your requirement you need to be aware of the three types of clothes printing machine. These machines include the following:
- Direct-to-fabric printing machine – this type of machine uses inkjet technology to directly apply ink to the fabric. This machine is recommended for those who print on cotton, nylon, and silk fabric.
- Dye sublimation machine – This is the type of machine that embeds a design into the fabric. It is the best recommended due to its ability to produce durable designs on your fabric. This machine is only most effective on polyester fabrics.
- Heat presses – You can use this machine to print on t-shirts. It imprints a design onto your chosen material by applying pressure and heat.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Clothes Printing Machine
Before you buy a printing machine, you need to consider the following factors:
- Cost of materials – Before buying a clothes printing machine, you need to consider the cost of materials required. Materials like ink and textile/fabric are essential. Before you buy a printing machine, ensure you can afford the type of materials it requires to operate efficiently.
- Volume – Make sure the machine you buy is most suitable for the volume of clothes you plan to print.
- Price of the machine – The cost of the machine is the first thing you check when buying. Clothes printing machine price in Kenya vary highly depending on the type. Make sure you buy a machine that is within your price range.
- Service and maintenance – Buy a clothing printing machine that requires the degree of service you can afford.
- Easy to learn – Buy a machine that you can quickly learn how to operate.
All the above clothe printing machines are best for different people. It is best to choose the machine that suits your requirements. Source https://heatpressmachine.co.ke